Wednesday, February 27th Bury the Hatchet King of Prussia
Bury the Hatchet King of Prussia 1020 W 8th Ave King of Prussia, PA 19406 Event start: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm Registration: 5:30 pm -6:00 pm
About the Event: Join us and your colleagues for a night of axe throwing and room escaping. Mix and mingle with each other as we begin the night with an axe throwing round robin friendly competition or try your patience by escaping a room in less than 60 minutes. Bring your team for a night of fun and plenty of networking opportunities.
1. What is the axe-travaganza event? This networking event is a social hour of axe throwing and room escaping. Axe throwing is a spin on playing darts but with axes. An escape room is a live action game where you and your teammates need to solve puzzles, complete challenges and find clues to escape the room.
2. How many people to a team? For the axe event, there will be 12 people to a lane taking turns throwing the axe. For the escape room, there are 10 people to a room.
3. Do I need prior training? No prior training is needed. There will be trained professionals for the axe event (called Axe Masters) that will oversee the entire session. They will train you, keep score and you can ask questions throughout the evening. There will be a Game Master that will guide you with clues and questions throughout the room escape experience.
4. How long does training take? Training takes about 15 minutes prior to the start of the tournament which includes reviewing rules and safety procedures. This includes filling out a waiver.
5. Can I fill out my waiver before the event? Yes. If you signed up for axe throwing, please click here. If you signed up for the room escape, please click here.
6. What should I wear? Bury the Hatchet requires all guests to wear closed toes shoes. Other than that, you can wear whatever makes you comfortable for both activities.
7. Can I take pictures? Yes, we encourage it for the axe throwing and social hour, however, no pictures will be allowed in the escape rooms.
For more FAQs on axe throwing, please click here. For more FAQs on room escaping, please click here.